Factors affecting individual's choice of job
An individual might be influenced by many factors while choosing a job. These factors are divided into wage factors and non wage factors.
Here are some of the non-wage factors which might influence an individual's choice.
- length/number of holidays
- working conditions/environment
- hours of work
- promotion/career prospects
- travelling distance
- size of company
- social/canteen facilities
- provision of insurance scheme
- company car.
|< Prev||Next >|